1. Intellectual Property Ownership. Disney Magic Forever is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to all aspects of the Site including, without limitation, any related patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, goodwill, moral rights, and any other intellectual property rights or intangible assets recognized under any laws or international conventions. Disney Magic Forever may modify, disable, or delete the Site, its functions and/or Site content at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
2. Limited License. Disney Magic Forever grants users a limited license to use the materials made available on the Site only for User’s personal use. The materials on the Site shall not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever. User acknowledges that any copies or derivative works created from the materials on the Site shall be the sole and exclusive property of Disney Magic Forever. Disney Magic Forever, at its sole discretion, may revoke this license at any time without prior notice to User and without liability.
3. User Conduct. Users shall not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and User shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while User or any agent of User accesses the Site.
4. Links to Third Party Web Sites. Disney Magic Forever may provide reference or hyperlinks to third party Web sites as a convenience to Users of the Site. Clicking on certain hyperlinks on may open a third party Web site, which in some cases may be an advertiser. Disney Magic Forever does not control third party Web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any referenced or linked-to, third party Web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to site or the content or use thereof.
5. Indemnification. User shall indemnify, defend and hold Disney Magic Forever and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members or agents harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (and all legal costs including attorneys’ fees, court costs, expenses and settlements resulting from any action or claim) arising out of, connected with or resulting from any violation of this Agreement by User, User’s use of the Site or information provided by the Site.
6. Disclaimer. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISNEY MAGIC FOREVER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DISNEY MAGIC FOREVER MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION SUPPLIED. DISNEY MAGIC FOREVER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE OPERATIONAL, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE. USER USES THE SITE AND ALL SITE INFORMATION AT USER’S OWN RISK.
7. Limitation of liability. In no event shall Disney Magic Forever, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Disney Magic Forever, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
8. Jurisdiction and Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed, governed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Sates and the State of Florida (without regard to rules governing conflict of laws), and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Florida and federal courts located in the United States for the resolution of any disputes.
9. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Modifications. Disney Magic Forever is permitted to revise this Agreement as it seems fit, at its discretion, and modifications are effective upon being posted on the Site. User is responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that User is aware of any changes made to the Agreement.
We ask that you please contact theme parks, resorts, and/or restaurants directly, or visit the official websites for important information before your visit.
Content of DisneyMagicForever.com is © Disney Magic Forever 2020. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of DisneyMagicForever.com